BACK OFFICE ENGAGEMENT MODELS
AT ACS, through many years of delivering cross-functional robust outsourcing solutions across a wide range of industries, we have fashioned-out and mastered a proven methodology for remote support.
For maximum flexibility, we have devised a variety of engagement models. Our solutions consultants can further customize by combining these engagement models for various elements of service delivery.
Transaction Units Based Model
TYPES OF TRANSACTIONS
Moderate complexity transactions
ADVANTAGES TO THE CLIENT
1. Payment to ACS SYNERGY is directly linked to the output. This allows clients the flexibility to adjust the service volumes based on business cycles.
2. Transfer the risk of variability in business activity to ACS SYNERGY. Clients can reduce financial wastage as they pay only for what they use.
3. Induces a high level of transparency in transactions. This forces ACS SYNERGY and the client to continuously improve the processes.
The transaction units based model refers to an engagement model where payment to ACS SYNERGY is based on the number of transactions that have been processed for the client.
ACS SYNERGY will set a baseline price based on the complexity of transactions and billing will be done on the volume of transactions processed per type of transaction.
Full-Time Equivalent Based Model
Our most popular outsourcing model is one in which the client pays for the inputs made by the supplier; namely, resource time and materials.
ACS SYNERGY agrees on a standard price per FTE, then billing is completed based on the number of FTEs deployed for the client.
ADVANTAGES TO THE CLIENT
1. The price will be based on the expertise of the resources deployed, complexity of tasks performed, degree of domain experience etc.
2. Fixed pricing even if transaction levels are subject to a high degree of fluctuation.
3. Ease of implementation and is readily compatible with any type of organization and any type of process.
4. Through process improvements the supplier can reduce the number of FTE's deployed for the client thereby giving a cost saving to the client.
Build, Operate and Transfer
The BOT (Build, Operate and Transfer) solution offers an engagement model that allows clients with interest in potentially owning and operating their own outsourcing center to undertake the process in phases.
ACS SYNERGY partners with the client to build the outsourcing center in three phases:
ACS SYNERGY sets up the outsourced team.
ACS SYNERGY manages the outsourced team and executes live projects.
ACS SYNERGY transfers all resources to the client company.
ADVANTAGES TO THE CLIENT COMPANY:
1. Minimized upfront investment. The company can ‘test the waters’ prior to committing to a transfer that requires long-term resources and financial commitment.
2. Minimized management involvement. The outsourcing partner is responsible for all management and operational issues and for ensuring timely and quality delivery.
3. Transferred team is an operational team. The outsourcing partner builds and operates the team so clients need not address training requirements and transfer issues.
4. Exit strategy. This arrangement provides a low to no investment exit option.
Contact ACS through the form below and initiate the process of getting a quotation for a customized solution.